Saturday, March 5, 2011

If you are not generating 3500/wk call me . . .

The most amazing thing about working from home is the fact that I have the freedom to do as I want, when I want, with who ever I want. However, the most satisfying thing is if I want to stay in a place other than my home for a while I have the ability to stay as long as I want without interrupting the cash flow. It makes no difference where I am the cash always finds me. Un-like most I don't chase it ----- It chases me.

Now that is a wonderful feeling.

If you would like the same, pick up the phone and call me 206-350-4775

Don't put it off another minute, just dial.

I will help you if you want help, something no one ever tells us. We can have what we want and it can come fast if you will allow it - you may have to pinch yourself b/c it will feel like you are in someone else's dream.

You can do this - all it takes is a definite decisive moment for you, I would really love to be the one that helps you - Don't shrug this off and let it pass by.

Have you ever wanted to help someone and they look at you with bewilderment. That is how powerful this is. A lot of folks who will read in dis-belief - for you folks I would like you to know it is your own dis-belief that has you trapped. If you ever wake up to that - as I did - you will agree the statement is true.

I assure you there is nothing like the feeling of helping someone else in a very significant way. That is why I do what I do. It isn't about me anymore it is about the people that I meet and what they experience because of what I can offer now.

Here's a deal for you ---- call me and get to know me you will realize that this page is up  to attract people like myself. If you are reading this you are far from being 'bad off' however bad off you 'think' you are, all of that can be changed in a twinkling of an eye.

You will begin experiencing being on top not beneath - 1st and not last with a life that you know you have command of.

The choice is yours 206-350-4775

No comments:

Post a Comment